Review of Cardarine – Buy GW-501516 (Cardarine) Liquid 10mg per ml (30ml)Admin
Cardarine is a synthetic aromatic ether that is phenoxy acetic acid, demonstrating its ability to boost metabolism, increase fat burning, prevent obesity, and increase muscle growth in mice.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy Cardarine for research purposes only and not for human consumption. It is available in liquid form and sold in 10 mg per ml vials.
Cardarine, also known as GW501516, is a research chemical that is a synthetic Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor (PPAR) beta/delta Agonist. It is important to note that Cardarine is not technically a SARM but is often grouped with them due to its similar usage and effects.
Cardarine was initially developed to treat metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, as it was believed to have potential benefits for improving endurance and enhancing fat burning.
STRUCTURE OF CARDARINE
IUPAC Name: 2-[2-methyl-4-[[4-methyl-2-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-1,3-thiazol-5-yl]methylsulfanyl]phenoxy]acetic acid
Molecular Formula: C21H18 F3NO3S2
Molecular weight: 453.5 g/moll
CAS number: 317318-70-0
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cardarine activates the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta (PPARδ in some rats, which plays a role in regulating gene expression related to energy metabolism.
It also decreases serum triglycerides, preventing high-fat diet-induced obesity. It increases insulin sensitivity and improves symptoms associated with metabolic syndrome by regulating the genes encoding fatty acid metabolizing enzymes in skeletal muscle and lipogenic proteins in the liver.
Recently, studies in experimental animals demonstrated that cardarine plays a beneficial role in
- Potentially treating metabolic syndrome.
- Enhancing fatty acid oxidation in muscle, adipose tissue, and the liver.
- Improving insulin‐stimulated glucose transport in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue.
- Reducing local glucocorticoid synthesis.
CARDARINE SIDE EFFECTS
Cardarine has potential side effects observed in animal studies. They include:
- Increased liver damage
- Causing cancer like colon, breast, and prostate cancer in animals.
- Increased risk of abnormal fetal development during pregnancy in animals.
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy cardarine for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy cardarine online.
- Oliver WR Jr, Shenk JL, Snaith MR, et al. A selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonist promotes reverse cholesterol transport. Proc Natl Acad Sci U. S. A. 2001;98(9):5306–5311. doi:10.1073/pnas.091021198
- Dressel U, Allen TL, Pippal JB, Rohde PR, Lau P, Muscat GE. The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta agonist, GW501516, regulates the expression of genes involved in lipid catabolism and energy uncoupling in skeletal muscle cells. Mol Endocrinol. 2003;17(12):2477–2493. doi:10.1210/me.2003-0151
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Database. Endurobol, CID=9803963, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Endurobol (accessed on Dec. 8, 2019)
- Oliver WR Jr, Shenk JL, Snaith MR, et al. A selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonist promotes reverse cholesterol transport. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001;98(9):5306–5311. doi:10.1073/pnas.091021198