LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY LETROZOLE ONLINEAdmin
Letrozole is a non-steroidal inhibitor of aromatase that effectively blocks estrogen synthesis in postmenopausal females and is a potential treatment for estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
Buy letrozole from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is sold in liquid form in 2.5 mg per ml vials and is intended as a research chemical, not for human consumption.
WHAT IS LETROZOLE?
Letrozole is a third-generation type II aromatase inhibitor used to treat estrogen-dependent breast cancers.
Aromatase is a cytochrome P-450 enzyme localized to the endoplasmic reticulum of the cell and found in many tissues, including those of the premenopausal ovary, liver, and breast. It catalyzes the aromatization of androstenedione and testosterone into estrone and estradiol, the final step in estrogen biosynthesis.
STRUCTURE OF LETROZOLE
Molecular Formula: C17H11N5
Molecular weight: 285.30 g/mol
CAS number: 112809-51-5
IUPAC name: 4-[(4-cyanophenyl)-(1,2,4-triazol-1-yl)methyl]benzonitrile
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Letrozole blocks the active site, and therefore the electron transfer chain of CYP19A1 inhibits the action of the enzyme aromatase. This competitive inhibition prevents the conversion of androgens to estrogens by aromatization. It has a long duration of action because it has a half-life of over 42 hours in animals with breast cancer.
Letrozole is absorbed rapidly from the GI tract following oral administration. Food does not affect the oral absorption of the drug.
Letrozole’s benefits include the following:
- Treatment of local or metastatic breast cancer in only postmenopausal female animals.
- Treating anovulation
- Preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
- Treating endometriosis-associated infertility
LETROZOLE SIDE EFFECTS
Some reported adverse effects from the use of letrozole are:
- Hot flashes
- Arthralgia (joint pain)
- Abdominal bloating and cramps
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY LETROZOLE ONLINE
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy letrozole for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy letrozole online.
- Bhatnagar AS, Hausler A, Schieweck K, Lang M, Bowman R: Highly selective inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis by CGS 20267, a new non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1990 Dec 20;37(6):1021-7. doi: 10.1016/0960-0760(90)90460-3. [PMID:2149502]
- Bhatnagar AS: The discovery and mechanism of action of letrozole. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2007;105 Suppl 1:7-17. doi: 10.1007/s10549-007-9696-3. Epub 2007 Oct 3. [PMID:17912633]
- Precht JC, Schroth W, Klein K, Brauch H, Krynetskiy E, Schwab M, Murdter TE: The letrozole phase 1 metabolite carbinol as a novel probe drug for UGT2B7. Drug Metab Dispos. 2013 Nov;41(11):1906-13. doi: 10.1124/dmd.113.053405. Epub 2013 Aug 21. [PMID:23965986]
- Pfister CU, Martoni A, Zamagni C, Lelli G, De Braud F, Souppart C, Duval M, Hornberger U: Effect of age and single versus multiple dose pharmacokinetics of letrozole (Femara) in breast cancer patients. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 2001 Jul;22(5):191-7. doi: 10.1002/bdd.273. [PMID:11745921]
- Nabholtz JM: Long-term safety of aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of breast cancer. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Feb;4(1):189-204. [PMID:18728707]