Review of RAD-140 – Buy RAD-140 (Testolone) Sarm Liquid 10mg per ml (30ml)Admin
RAD-140 is a non-steroidal SARM that binds to androgen receptors with high affinity and specificity and activates AR in breast cancer but not prostate cancer cells.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy RAD-140 for research purposes only and not for human consumption. It is available in liquid form and sold in 10 mg per ml vials.
RAD-140, also known as Testolone, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). It belongs to a group of compounds that interact with androgen receptors, specifically targeting skeletal muscle and bone tissues.
STRUCTURE OF RAD-140
IUPAC Name: 2-chloro-4-[[(1R,2S)-1-[5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl]-2-hydroxypropyl]amino]-3-methylbenzonitrile
Molecular Formula: C20H16CIN5O2
Molecular weight: 393.8 g/mol
CAS number: 1182367-47-0
MECHANISM OF ACTION
As a SARM, RAD-140 binds the androgen receptors in the body, increasing protein synthesis and muscle growth.
In the prostate and breasts, RAD140 acts as an antagonist and blocks AR activation and AR-mediated cellular proliferation. Compared to anabolic agents, SARMs have reduced androgenic properties.
Some researchers believe that RAD-140 could potentially treat hormone-related or muscle-wasting disorders. Other benefits include:
- Improve bone formation
- Improves muscle mass and strength
- May inhibit both the growth of the prostate in males rats
- May inhibit androgen receptor-dependent breast cancer
- Burns fat
- Boosts testosterone
- Improving cognitive function.
RAD-140 SIDE EFFECTS
Side effects of RAD-140 include:
- Hormonal disorder
- Increased Aggression
- Hair loss
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy RAD-140 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy RAD-140 online.
- LoRusso P, Hamilton E, Ma C, Vidula N, Bagley RG, Troy S, Annett M, Yu Z, Conlan MG, Weise A. A First-in-Human Phase 1 Study of a Novel Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM), RAD140, in ER+/HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer. Clin Breast Cancer. 2022 Jan;22(1):67-77. doi: 10.1016/j.clbc.2021.08.003. Epub 2021 Aug 20. PMID: 34565686.
- Leung K, Yaramada P, Goyal P, Cai CX, Thung I, Hammami MB. RAD-140 Drug-Induced Liver Injury. Ochsner J. 2022 Winter;22(4):361-365. doi: 10.31486/toj.22.0005. PMID: 36561105; PMCID: PMC9753945.
- Barbara M, Dhingra S, Mindikoglu AL. Drug-Induced Liver Injury Associated With Alpha Bolic (RAD-140) and Alpha Elite (RAD-140 and LGD-4033). ACG Case Rep J. 2020 Jun 18;7(6):e00409. doi: 10.14309/crj.0000000000000409. PMID: 33062783; PMCID: PMC7535764.
- Yu Z, He S, Wang D, Patel HK, Miller CP, Brown JL, et al. (December 2017). “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator RAD140 Inhibits the Growth of Androgen/Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer Models with a Distinct Mechanism of Action”. Clinical Cancer Research. 23 (24): 7608–7620. doi:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-17-0670. PMID 28974548