Review Of Anastrozole – BUY ANASTROZOLE 1MG PER ML (30ML)Admin
Anastrozole is a member of the nitrile and triazole families, classified as a non-steroidal third-generation aromatase inhibitor.
This research liquid binds to aromatase, preventing estrogen’s conversion to testosterone. This reduction in estrogen is used in medicine and research to reduce the supply of the hormone to its receptors (Estrogen Receptors) on tumor cells, making it a potential therapy in combatting the effects of hyperplasia and metastasis.
It is sold in liquid form in 1mg per ml vials for research and analytical purposes.
STRUCTURE OF ANASTROZOLE
Molecular Formula: C17H19N5
Molecular weight: 293.4g/mol
CAS number: 120511-73-1
IUPAC name: 2-[3-(2-cyanopropan-2-yl)-5-(1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)phenyl]-2-methylpropanenitrile
Anastrozole has been shown to exert an anti-estrogenic effect through the competitive and selective inhibition of the enzymes (aromatase) found predominantly in the fatty tissues, liver, and adrenal glands.
Most breast cancers are hormone receptor-positive, which means their growth increases in the presence of different hormones such as progesterone and estrogen.
Anastrozole can effectively suppress circulating estrogen levels and gradually suppress the growth of different hormone-positive tumors in the body by inhibiting estrogen biosynthesis.
ANASTROZOLE AND ITS EFFECT ON BREAST CANCER
Generally, most breast cancers and tumors grow in relative response to estrogen. Anastrozole inhibits estrogen synthesis or production in the body of experimental animal models and shows potential for treating advanced breast cancer, which is resistant to the treatment with tamoxifen.
ANASTROZOLE AND ITS EFFECT ON MALE INFERTILITY
A balanced ratio of estrogen and testosterone in males is vital for the body to function normally. So, a mild increase in estradiol results in sexual dysfunction and reduced libido in male animals according to available research.
According to scientific studies, anastrozole could be the best solution for estrogen inhibition to gain maximum benefits for health in case of increased abnormal estrogen concentration.
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy anastrozole for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy anastrozole online.
- Lønning P (2003). “Clinical pharmacokinetics of aromatase inhibitors and inactivators”. Clinical Pharmacokinetics. 42 (7): 619–31. doi:10.2165/00003088-200342070-00002. PMID 12844324. S2CID 9585901.
- Lønning P, Pfister C, Martoni A, Zamagni C (August 2003). “Pharmacokinetics of third-generation aromatase inhibitors”. Seminars in Oncology. 30 (4 Suppl 14): 23–32. doi:10.1016/S0093-7754(03)00305-1. PMID 14513434.
- Sanford M, Plosker GL (2008). “Anastrozole: a review of its use in postmenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer”. Drugs. 68 (9): 1319–40. doi:10.2165/00003495-200868090-00007. PMID 18547136.
- Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (ChEBI). European Molecular Biology Laboratory. Archived from the original on 2011-09-22. Retrieved 2011-08-14.
- “Highlights of Prescribing Information Anastrozole” (PDF). FDA. Retrieved 31 July 2019.
- Chen S (1998) Aromatase and breast cancer. Front Biosci 3: d922–d933