Review of Exemestane – Buy Exemestane Liquid 25mg per ml (30ml)Admin
Exemestane is a highly specific steroidal aromatase inhibitor that stops the in vivo conversion of androstenedione to oestrone (aromatization). It is the newest agent in this class.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy exemestane for sale only for research purposes and not for human consumption. It is available in liquid form at 25 mg per ml.
Exemestane belongs to the class of antiestrogens known as aromatase inhibitors. It irreversibly binds to the active site of the enzyme and this property has resulted in its use in the adjuvant treatment of hormonally-responsive breast cancer in postmenopausal rats.
STRUCTURE OF EXEMESTANE
Molecular Formula: C20H24O2
Molecular weight: 296.4 g/mol
CAS number: 107868-30-4
IUPAC name: (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-6-methylidene-7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-3,17-dione
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Exemestane binds irreversibly to and inhibits the enzyme aromatase, thereby blocking the peripheral aromatization of androgens, including androstenedione and testosterone, to estrogens. This lowers estrogen levels in blood circulation.
Exemestane appeared to be more rapidly absorbed in the rats with breast cancer than in the healthy rats.
Exemestane’s benefits include the following:
- Decreasing the amount of estrogen the body makes helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
- Treatment of certain types of breast cancer (such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer) in menopausal animals
- Prevention of a recurrence of cancer.
EXEMESTANE SIDE EFFECTS
The side effects of exemestane include:
- Hot flashes
- Joint pain
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy exemestane for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy exemestane online.
- Coombes RC, Kilburn LS, Snowdon CF, Paridaens R, Coleman RE, Jones SE, Jassem J, Van de Velde CJ, Delozier T, Alvarez I, Del Mastro L, Ortmann O, Diedrich K, Coates AS, Bajetta E, Holmberg SB, Dodwell D, Mickiewicz E, Andersen J, Lonning PE, Cocconi G, Forbes J, Castiglione M, Stuart N, Stewart A, Fallowfield LJ, Bertelli G, Hall E, Bogle RG, Carpentieri M, Colajori E, Subar M, Ireland E, Bliss JM: Survival and safety of exemestane versus tamoxifen after 2-3 years’ tamoxifen treatment (Intergroup Exemestane Study): a randomized controlled trial. Lancet. 2007 Feb 17;369(9561):559-70. [Article]
- Robinson A: A review of the use of exemestane in early breast cancer. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2009 Feb;5(1):91-8. Epub 2009 Mar 26. [Article]
- Untch M, Jackisch C: Exemestane in early breast cancer: a review. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Dec;4(6):1295-304. [Article]
- Abrial C, Durando X, Mouret-Reynier MA, Thivat E, Bayet-Robert M, Nayl B, Dubray P, Pomel C, Chollet P, Penault-Llorca F: Role of neo-adjuvant hormonal therapy in the treatment of breast cancer: a review of clinical trials. Int J Gen Med. 2009 Jul 30;2:129-40. [Article]