Review Of Clomiphene Liquid | Buy Clomiphene 40mg per ML 30 mlAdmin
Clomiphene is a nonsteroidal antiestrogen that stimulates ovulation in animal test subjects and may improve infertility in female animals.
Buy clomiphene from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is sold in liquid form in 40 mg per ml vials and is intended as a research chemical, not for human consumption.
Clomiphene is a triphenylethylene nonsteroidal ovulatory stimulant evaluated for antineoplastic activity against breast cancer.
Clomiphene interacts with estrogen receptors in many tissues, including the hypothalamus, pituitary, ovary, endometrium, vagina, and cervix. The inhibition of estrogen effects by clomiphene leads to the release of a pituitary follicular stimulating hormone (FSH), which initiates growth and maturation of the ovarian follicle, follicular rupture, and ovulation.
STRUCTURE OF CLOMIPHENE
Molecular Formula: C26H28CINO
Molecular weight: 406.0 g/mol
CAS number: 104632-26-0
IUPAC name: 2-[4-[(E)-2-chloro-1,2-diphenylethenyl]phenoxy]-N,N-diethylethanamine
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Initial animal studies with clomiphene showed slight estrogenic activity and moderate antiestrogenic activity, but the most striking effect was the inhibition of the pituitary’s gonadotropic function. In both male and female animals, the compound acted as a contraceptive.
Clomiphene is well-absorbed following oral administration. The drug and its metabolites are eliminated primarily in the feces and a small quantity in the urine. The long plasma half-life (approximately 5 to 7 days) is due to plasma protein binding, enterohepatic circulation, and accumulation in fatty tissues. Active metabolites with long half-lives also may be produced.
Clomiphene’s benefits include the following:
- Anovulatory or oligo-ovulatory infertility (Ovulation induction)
- Treatment of male secondary hypogonadism
- Male infertility (Spermatogenesis induction)
- Boosting testosterone
- Performance enhancement for healthy athletes
- Primary short-lasting unilateral neuralgiform headache attacks (SUNCT)
CLOMIPHENE SIDE EFFECTS
Some reported adverse effects from the use of clomiphene are:
- Exacerbation of psychiatric illnesses
- Testicular tumor
- Vasomotor flushing
- Gastrointestinal disturbance
- Ovarian enlargement
- Blurred vision
- Scintillating scotoma
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy clomiphene for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy clomiphene online.
- International brands of clomiphene – Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 20 September 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Yilmaz S, Yılmaz Sezer N, Gönenç İM, İlhan SE, Yilmaz E (April 2018). “Safety of clomiphene citrate: a literature review”. Cytotechnology. 70 (2): 489–495.doi:10.1007/s10616-017-0169-1. PMC 5851961. PMID 29159661.
- “Clomiphene Citrate”. The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. Archived from the original on 14 September 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2016.
- “Clomiphene citrate tablets label” (PDF). FDA. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 27, 2016. Retrieved September 11, 2016.
- Ghumman S (2015). Principles and Practice of Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in ART. Springer. p. 65. ISBN 9788132216865. Archived from the original on 2016-12-27.