Ketotifen Fumarate Liquid Review | Buy Ketotifen Fumarate 1mg per ml (30ml)Admin
Ketotifen Fumarate is a histamine H1 receptor blocker and mast cell stabilizer used to treat mild atopic asthma and allergic conjunctivitis.
Buy ketotifen from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is sold in liquid form in 1 mg per ml vials and is intended as a research chemical, not for human consumption.
WHAT IS KETOTIFEN?
Ketotifen is a second-generation noncompetitive H1-antihistamine and mast cell stabilizer.
Ketotifen also has pronounced antihistaminic and anti-anaphylactic properties resulting in moderate to marked symptom improvement in most animal models with atopic dermatitis, seasonal or perennial rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, chronic or acute urticaria, or food allergy.
STRUCTURE OF KETOTIFEN
Molecular Formula: C19H19NOS
Molecular weight: 309.4 g/mol
CAS number: 34580-13-7
IUPAC name: 2-(1-methylpiperidin-4-ylidene)-6-thiatricyclo[8.4.0.03,7]tetradeca-1(14),3(7),4,10,12-pentaen-8-one
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Ketotifen is a non-competitive histamine antagonist and mast cell stabilizer. During research with rats, ketotifen acted as a non-bronchodilator antiasthmatic drug by inhibiting the effects of endogenous substances known to be inflammatory mediators after oral administration.
Even though effects can take 6 to 12 weeks to become noticed, using ketotifen has been demonstrated to reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of asthma symptoms and may reduce the use of other asthma therapies.
Ketotifen Fumarate Effects
Ketotifen’s benefits include ameliorating the symptoms of allergic disorders. Which include:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Chronic urticaria
- Cold-induced urticaria
- Cholinergic urticaria
- Exercise-induced urticaria
- Allergic and nonallergic anaphylaxis
Ketotifen Fumarate Side Effects
The side effects of ketotifen include:
- Reversible coma
- Weight gain
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy ketotifen for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy ketotifen online.
- Mita H, Shida T: Comparison of anti-allergic activities of the histamine H1 receptor antagonists epinastine, ketotifen and oxatomide in human leukocytes. Arzneimittelforschung. 1995 Jan;45(1):36-40. [Article]
- Okabe S, Nakaji S, Tachibana M: Effect of ketotifen on acute gastric lesions and gastric secretion in rats. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1992 Jun;59(2):251-4. [Article]
- Hashimoto T, Ohata H, Honda K: Lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) induces plasma exudation and histamine release in mice via LPA receptors. J Pharmacol Sci. 2006 Jan;100(1):82-7. Epub 2006 Jan 11. [Article]
- Ito K, Sakamoto T, Hayashi Y, Morishita M, Shibata E, Sakai K, Takeuchi Y, Torii S: Role of tachykinin and bradykinin receptors and mast cells in gaseous formaldehyde-induced airway microvascular leakage in rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 1996 Jul 4;307(3):291-8. [Article]
- Yokoyama H, Iinuma K, Yanai K, Watanabe T, Sakurai E, Onodera K: Proconvulsant effect of ketotifen, a histamine H1 antagonist, confirmed by the use of d-chlorpheniramine with monitoring electroencephalography. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1993 Apr;15(3):183-8. [Article]