GHRP-2 GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING PEPTIDEAdmin
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2 (GHRP-2) is a potent member of the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide family, closely related to GHRP-6, a hexapeptide of an earlier generation.
We recognize that a vast amount of study has been carried out on the functionality of GHRP-2 and would like to state once again that its use is limited to animal test subjects only.
GHRP-2 is available in lyophilized powder form and sold in 5mg vials.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy GHRP-2 for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2, also referred to as Pralmorelin or KP-102, is a new 2nd generation synthetic hexapeptide containing six amino acids, D-Alanyl-3-(2-naphthalenyl)-D-alanyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide.
GHRP-2 studies in animals show its functionality as a growth hormone secretagogue (GHS). It is a synthetic agonist of the hormone ghrelin, a newly-discovered gut peptide that binds to the growth hormone secretagogue receptor).
Ghrelin has two unique effects, stimulating both GH secretion and appetite initiation.
STRUCTURE OF GHRP-2
Molecular Formula: C45H55N9O6
Molecular weight: 817.9 g/mol
CAS number: 158861-67-7
IUPAC name: (2S)-6-amino-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2R)-2-aminopropanoyl]amino]-3-naphthalen-2-ylpropanoyl]amino]propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-phenylpropanoyl]amino]hexanamide
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Studies on animal test subjects suggest that GHRP-2 enhances natural growth hormone production in two ways.
First, the GHRP-2 intensifies the natural growth hormone releasing signal, resulting in a substantial secretion of growth hormone.
Second, it suppresses a hormone in the body of test subjects called somatostatin, also known as growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH).
By restricting the activity of somatostatin, GHRP-2 can improve growth hormone creation, resulting in increased natural growth hormone levels.
GHRP-2 also activates ghrelin, a peptide hormone produced in the gastrointestinal system, which has strong effects on growth hormone production and appetite.
The theoretical benefits of GHRP-2 on animal test subjects show that it:
- Increases lipolysis
- Increases muscle mass
- Speeds up wound healing
- Promotes heart health
- Decreases inflammation of the liver
- Pain relief
- Improves lung injury
- Improves sleep
- Increases bone density
- Improves immunity
GHRP-2 SIDE EFFECTS
Some of its theoretical side effects are:
- Water retention
- Elevated levels of cortisol and prolactin
- A feeling of lethargy and tiredness
- Decreased insulin sensitivity
- Tingling and numbness
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY GHRP-2 ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy GHRP-2 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy GHRP-2 online.
- Argente J, García-Segura LM, Pozo J, Chowen JA. Growth hormone-releasing peptides: clinical and basic aspects. Horm Res. 1996;46(4-5):155–159. doi:10.1159/000185015
- Ghigo E, Arvat E, Muccioli G, Camanni F. Growth hormone-releasing peptides. Eur J Endocrinol. 1997;136(5):445–460. doi:10.1530/eje.0.1360445
- Peroni CN, Hayashida CY, Nascimento N, et al. Growth hormone response to growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 in growth hormone-deficient little mice. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2012;67(3):265–272. doi:10.6061/clinics/2012(03)11
- Liu C, Huang J, Li H, et al. Ghrelin accelerates wound healing through GHS-R1a-mediated MAPK-NF-κB/GR signaling pathways in combined radiation and burn injury in rats. Sci Rep. 2016;6:27499. Published 2016 Jun 7. doi:10.1038/srep27499