GROWTH HORMONE-RELEASING PEPTIDE-6Admin
Growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 is the first synthetic hexapeptide studied in animal test subjects and a met-enkephalin derivative that contains a chain of 6 unnatural D amino acids with the sequence (His-D-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2).
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy GHRP-6 for sale only for research purposes and not for human consumption. It is available in lyophilized powder form in 5 mg vials.
Growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 belongs to the family of the Human Growth Hormone secretagogue.
It binds to specific receptors present at the pituitary or hypothalamic level. Studies showed that GHRP-6 receptors are also present in peripheral tissues such as the heart, adrenal, ovary, testis, lung, and skeletal muscle.
STRUCTURE OF GHRP-6
Molecular Formula: C46H56N12O6
Molecular weight: 873 g/mol
CAS number: 87616-84-0
IUPAC name: (2S)-6-amino-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-[2-[[2-[[(2S)-2-amino-3-(1H-imidazol-5-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]propanoylamino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-phenylpropanoyl]amino]hexanamide
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Studies in animal test subjects show that GHRP-6 stimulates ghrelin which increases the production of growth hormone (GH) by acting at the level of the pituitary or hypothalamus through a specific receptor different from that of the endogenous Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH).
The four important parts of the test subjects that demonstrate the role of GHRP-6 include the pituitary gland, central nervous system, liver, and stomach.
The theoretical benefits of GHRP-2 on animal test subjects show that it:
- Increases weight loss
- Increases lean muscle growth,
- Offers cardioprotection
- Improves recovery from injuries
GHRP-6 SIDE EFFECTS
Some of its theoretical side effects are:
- Increased appetite
- Joint pain
- Increased blood pressure
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy GHRP-6 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy GHRP-6 online.
- Argente J, García-Segura LM, Pozo J, Chowen JA. Growth hormone-releasing peptides: clinical and basic aspects. Horm Res. 1996;46(4-5):155–159. doi:10.1159/000185015
- Ghigo E, Arvat E, Muccioli G, Camanni F. Growth hormone-releasing peptides. Eur J Endocrinol. 1997;136(5):445–460. doi:10.1530/eje.0.1360445
- Wu D, Chen C, Zhang J, Bowers CY, Clarke IJ. The effects of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) and GHRP-2 on intracellular adenosine 3′,5′-monophosphate (cAMP) levels and GH secretion in ovine and rat somatotrophs. J Endocrinol. 1996;148(2):197–205. doi:10.1677/joe.0.1480197
- Cheng J, Wu TJ, Butler B, Cheng K. Growth hormone-releasing peptides: a comparison of the growth hormone-releasing activities of GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 in rat primary pituitary cells. Life Sci. 1997;60(16):1385–1392. doi:10.1016/s0024-3205(96)00655-8
- Frieboes RM, Murck H, Antonijevic IA, Steiger A. Effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 on the nocturnal secretion of GH, ACTH, and cortisol and on the sleep EEG in man: role of routes of administration. J Neuroendocrinol. 1999 Jun;11(6):473-8. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.1999.00364.x. PMID: 10336729.