Review Of GROWTH HORMONE-RELEASING PEPTIDE-2Admin
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2 (GHRP-2) is a potent synthetic growth hormone (GH) secretagogue.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy GHRP-2 for sale only for research purposes and not for human consumption. It is available in lyophilized powder form in 5 mg vials.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2 is also known as Pralmorelin or KP-102. It is a new 2nd generation synthetic hexapeptide containing six amino acids, D-Alanyl-3-(2-naphthalenyl)-D-alanyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide.
GHRP-2 Is a synthetic agonist of the hormone ghrelin, a newly-discovered gut peptide that binds to the growth hormone secretagogue receptor).
Ghrelin has two unique effects, stimulating both GH secretion and appetite initiation.
STRUCTURE OF GHRP-2
Molecular Formula: C45H55N9O6
Molecular weight: 817.9 g/mol
CAS number: 158861-67-7
IUPAC name: (2S)-6-amino-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2R)-2-aminopropanoyl]amino]-3-naphthalen-2-ylpropanoyl]amino]propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-phenylpropanoyl]amino]hexanamide
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 promotes growth hormone (GH) release by acting in the hypothalamus and pituitary of experimental animals.
First, the GHRP-2 intensifies the natural growth hormone-releasing signal resulting in substantial growth hormone secretion.
Second, it suppresses a hormone in test subjects called somatostatin, also known as growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH).
GHRP-2 also activates ghrelin, a peptide hormone produced in the gastrointestinal system, which affects growth hormone production and appetite.
The theoretical benefits of GHRP-2 on animal test subjects show that it:
- Increases fat loss
- Increases muscle mass
- Speeds up wound healing
- Promotes heart health
- Pain relief
- Increases bone density
- Improves immunity
GHRP-2 SIDE EFFECTS
Some of its theoretical side effects are:
- Water retention
- Increased levels of cortisol and prolactin
- Lethargy and tiredness
- Decreased insulin sensitivity
- Tingling and numbness
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy GHRP-2 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy GHRP-2 online.
- Graul, Ann I.; Prous, J.R. (2006). “The Year’s New Drugs: A Historical and Research Perspective on the 41 New Products that Reached their First Markets in 2005”. Drug News & Perspectives. 19 (1): 33. ISSN 0214-0934.
- Moulin, Aline; Brunel, Luc; Verdie, Pascal; Gavara, Laurent; Martinez, Jean; Fehrentz, Jean-Alain (2014). “Ghrelin Receptor Ligands: Design and Synthesis of Pseudopeptides and Peptidomimetics”. Current Chemical Biology. 7 (3): 254–270. doi:10.2174/2212796807999131128125920. ISSN 2212-7968.
- J. Larry Jameson; Leslie J. De Groot (25 February 2015). Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric: Expert Consult – Online. Elsevier Health Sciences. pp. 1366–. ISBN 978-0-323-32195-2.
- Adis Editorial (2004). “Pralmorelin”. Drugs in R&D. 5 (4): 236–239. doi:10.2165/00126839-200405040-00011. PMID 15230633.
- Furuta S, Shimada O, Doi N, Ukai K, Nakagawa T, Watanabe J, Imaizumi M (2004). “General pharmacology of KP-102 (GHRP-2), a potent growth hormone-releasing peptide”. Arzneimittelforschung. 54 (12): 868–80. doi:10.1055/s-0031-1297042. PMID 15646371. S2CID 28632234.