T3 Liothyronine Detailed ReviewAdmin
T3 Liothyronine is a synthetic thyroid hormone replacement therapy used in clinical research trials to treat hypothyroidism, suppress Thyroid stimulating hormone, and diagnose hyperthyroidism.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy T3 for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption. It is available in liquid form in 100mcg per ml vials
Buy T3 (Liothyronine) from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is sold in liquid form in 100mcg per ml vials and is intended as a research chemical, not for human consumption.
Liothyronine is a therapeutic formulation of the primary physiologically active form of endogenous thyroid hormone.
Liothyronine is used to replace insufficient hormonal production and restore T3 plasma levels.
STRUCTURE OF T3 (LIOTHYRONINE)
Molecular Formula: C15H12I3NO4
Molecular weight: 650.97g/mol
CAS number: 15785-49-6
IUPAC name: (2S)-2-amino-3-[4-(4-hydroxy-3-iodophenoxy)-3,5-diiodophenyl]propanoic acid
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Liothyronine is the most potent form of thyroid hormone. As a salt of triiodothyronine (T3), it is chemically similar and pharmacologically equivalent to T3. As such, it acts on research animals to increase their basal metabolic rate, affect protein synthesis and increase their sensitivity to catecholamines (such as adrenaline)
Liothyronine has a fast onset of action and a shorter biological half-life due to less plasma protein binding to thyroxine-binding globulin and transthyretin.
T3 (LIOTHYRONINE) EFFECTS
T3 (Liothyronine) has shown great potential in replacing insufficient hormonal production and restoring T3 plasma levels in animals for research purposes. Benefits include managing:
- Symptoms of obesity
- Fibromyalgia, fatigue, and depressive symptoms
- An underactive thyroid, a condition which is also known as hypothyroidism
- Thyroid cancer and goiter
- Infertility due to low thyroid hormone levels
- Myxedema coma
T3 (LIOTHYRONINE) SIDE EFFECTS
Common side effects of T3 (Liothyronine) include:
- Heat sensitivity
- Weight loss
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Profuse sweating
- Increased appetite
- Changes in menstrual cycle
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy T3 (Liothyronine) for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy T3 (Liothyronine) online.
- “Liothyronine (Lexi-Drugs)”. LexiComp. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- Montalvo JM, Wahner HW, Mayberry WE, Lum RK (August 1973). “Serum triiodothyronine, total thyroxine, and thyroxine to triiodothyronine ratios in paired maternal-cord sera and at one week and one month of age”. Pediatric Research. 7 (8): 706–11. doi:10.1203/00006450-197308000-00006. PMID 4200034.
- MedlinePlus. “Liothyronine.” Last accessed 14 July 2007.
- Rosenthal LJ, Goldner WS, O’Reardon JP (October 2011). “T3 augmentation in major depressive disorder: safety considerations”. The American Journal of Psychiatry. 168 (10): 1035–40. doi:10.1176/appi.ajp.2011.10030402. PMID 21969047.
- “CMA investigates 1,600% price increase of liothyronine over an eight-year period”. Pharmaceutical Journal. 31 January 2019. Archived from the original on 30 December 2019. Retrieved 17 March 2019.